Art I made a portrait of my self as a Stardew Valley Character.

I made this Portrait of my self as a Stardew Valley Character, I think that for my first Pixal Art Attempt it's pretty good .:happy::stardrop:
20210124_040318.jpg
(I had to put it as a foto I took at my laptop screen since I made it 65×64 so when using it comes out blurry because it's small so for my Fan Art to be better appreciate it needed to be like that. Just in case you get that question when looking at my post and wonder way a put it like that hahaha) :laugh:
Ps. I made a change so now it looks a little different, the change is here on a reply and if you want to better appreciate my Fan Art just look at my profile picture.

Last edited:
I made a change to my Fan Art of my as a Stardew Valley character and it is that I made so it have the same background that other characters haves in game, so now it looks like if I was a character in game more.
20210124_150620.jpg

(I hate that I can't just post it without being a foto taken of my screen because is to small so it can fully be appreciate because of that if you want to see how it sopouse to look just look at my profile picture it works ok there, if someone knows how to make a small image look ok and not blurry on some places plis tell me how, I know is possible I just don't know how).

Last edited:

Odin

Staff member
Looks good!
(I hate tha I can't just post it without being a foto taken of my screen because is to small so it can fully be appreciate because of that if you want to see how it sopouse to look just look at my profile picture it works ok there, if someone knows how to make a small image look ok and not blurry on some places plis tell me how I know is possible I just don't know how).
The way to do that would be to scale the image up in size, either when exporting it from the program you're using to create the pixel art, or in another image editor. You could also just take a screenshot of the program you're working in.

Looks good!

The way to do that would be to scale the image up in size, either when exporting it from the program you're using to create the pixel art, or in another image editor. You could also just take a screenshot of the program you're working in.
Thank you Odin for the information, I will try to do the sizing of the image scale and see if a can do it correctly (I thought that would distort the image so I didn't try to do it), and abut doing a screenshot I didn't think about doing such thing I forgot about that so thanks again for reminding me about that too. :thumbsup:

Last edited: