I am at a complete loss at how NPC scheduling works... Help?

DancingCrickets

Greenhorn
It's just so strange. I tried forever to make my custom NPC walk anywhere, but he just stood on his spawning tile with his back toward the camera. UNTIL I finally got a schedule to work, where in the spring, he'll walk from the bus stop, to the fountain in town, and back to the bus stop. And then, I made his final destination the beach instead, which also worked! Great!

Until I tried to make a fall schedule to confirm I understood it. I tried to make it, and it's back to him not moving. I tried multiple different locations and times, until finally, I just copied my still working spring schedule to fall. AND IT DIDN'T WORK. I checked again, and sure enough, it works great in spring. How does the same schedule not work on a different season? Does it conflict with a different NPC's path somehow? Does it have to do with the pathfinding? Am I in way over my head? (Yes).

Does anyone have any suggestions? Or, better yet, an explanation or resource on where my NPC is allowed to stand at all? (The schedule.json should be attached btw)

Attachments