Solved I accidently skip wedding cut scene.. [Solved]

Raiosh

Newcomer
I accidently skip wedding cut scene because powercut.. it's my first run at year 2, so I want to see my charracter on wedding with his girlfriend.. so, can I load my auto-save yesterday(in-game)?
image_2021-01-10_055317.png

In your save (on Windows: %appdata%/StardewValley/Saves/<name_seed>), there's two files, one with the same name as your farm or farmer, followed by a number. That's your save for the day. There's another one, same name, ended by _old. That's the save of the previous in-game day. Rename that one, deleting the _old from the name, and you should be able to basically make the game forget the last ingame day.

Make a copy of the whole folder somewhere safe, before starting editing any files.

Raiosh

Newcomer
In your save (on Windows: %appdata%/StardewValley/Saves/<name_seed>), there's two files, one with the same name as your farm or farmer, followed by a number. That's your save for the day. There's another one, same name, ended by _old. That's the save of the previous in-game day. Rename that one, deleting the _old from the name, and you should be able to basically make the game forget the last ingame day.

Make a copy of the whole folder somewhere safe, before starting editing any files.
Thank you very much!! it's work!! ^^ I hope this game has save management in-game in the future.. so newcomers like me won't get confused if something like this happened.. once again, thank you^^