Solved How to make my mod (SVE) ignore the custom audio files since it bugged?

Orangestars

Greenhorn
The only mod I encountered the problem is the Audio API, I've made sure that SVE won't recognize the custom audio since it run well without it by disabling the dependencies to false
Except when there's an event that requires custom audio as the bgm

I don't really mind playing it without audio at all even, I'm planning to edit the content.json file in [CP] Stardew Valley Expended folder and remove the correspondent music requirement, but since I'm no pro at modding I'd like to consult here first before doing so

Here's my SMAPI log

My primary concern is at the

[17:51:14 TRACE SMAPI] Found mod-provided API (ProducerFrameworkMod.Api.ProducerFrameworkModApi).
[17:51:15 ERROR SAAT.API] Mod crashed on entry and might not work correctly. Technical details:
MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'Void Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Audio.CueDefinition..ctor(System.String, Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Audio.SoundEffect, Int32, Boolean, Boolean)'.
at SAAT.API.AudioManager.GenerateDefaultingCue()
at SAAT.API.AudioManager..ctor(IMonitor monitor) in C:\Users\Weil\source\repos\SAAT\SAAT.API\AudioManager.cs:line 40
at SAAT.API.SAAT.Entry(IModHelper helper) in C:\Users\Weil\source\repos\SAAT\SAAT.API\SAAT.cs:line 14
at StardewModdingAPI.Framework.SCore.LoadMods(IModMetadata[] mods, JsonHelper jsonHelper, ContentCoordinator contentCore, ModDatabase modDatabase) in SMAPI\Framework\SCore.cs:line 1529

And

[18:00:24 ERROR game] An error occurred in the base update loop: ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Audio.SoundBank.GetCue(String name) in stardewvalley\MonoGame.Desktop\MonoGame.Framework\Audio\Xact\SoundBank.cs:line 346
at StardewValley.SoundBankWrapper.GetCue(String name) in stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\SoundBankWrapper.cs:line 35
at StardewValley.Game1.updateMusic() in stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Game1.cs:line 7784
at StardewValley.Game1._update(GameTime gameTime) in stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Game1.cs:line 4354
at StardewValley.Game1.Update(GameTime gameTime) in stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Game1.cs:line 3934
at StardewModdingAPI.Framework.SCore.OnPlayerInstanceUpdating(SGame instance, GameTime gameTime, Action runUpdate) in SMAPI\Framework\SCore.cs:line 1003

Beside that I don't really mind the problem, like the one with Sandy's house since it's not a huge deal

So is there a mod I should update? or a mod I should remove? Thank you

Attachments

Orangestars

Greenhorn
Apparently, the problem fixed by updating the game version and the SMAPI version to the most recent one
I updated the original game files from 1.5.5 to 1.5.6, and the SMAPI version from 3.13.1 to 3.14.2 I don't know which one fixed it is it the game files or the SMAPI

Either way I managed to play it completely fine and re-enabled the Custom Audio dependencies to True and all of the events running perfectly without bugs

My assumption is the recent updated mods don't support the older version of the game so the problem occured

But regardless I can play it with my brother again without problem and that is all that matters, Thanks you!!