how do I mark a problem with solved?

Hill Myna

Farmer
Are you talking about the Quest pages in your Journal?

In which case, open any that have the green "Done" tag, and claim your monetary reward by clicking on the G pile.

If you haven't ever done this before, then be prepared to suddenly have the option to go buy that Deluxe Backpack!

...and if you're talking about something else, then more details would certainly be useful.

Hope this helps!

MineRaft47

Tiller
Are you talking about the Quest pages in your Journal?

In which case, open any that have the green "Done" tag, and claim your monetary reward by clicking on the G pile.

If you haven't ever done this before, then be prepared to suddenly have the option to go buy that Deluxe Backpack!

...and if you're talking about something else, then more details would certainly be useful.

Hope this helps!
If you mean on the forums, I think only mods can do that and it's only done for bug reports.
sorry, yes I'm talking about the "help and bug reports" I'm listing it here because it's a question rather then a bug or a problem with the game (I thought it would be better to ask it here) sorry for any confusion! :/

Magically Clueless

Administrator
Staff member
sorry, yes I'm talking about the "help and bug reports" I'm listing it here because it's a question rather then a bug or a problem with the game (I thought it would be better to ask it here) sorry for any confusion! :/
You can just request it in your thread and when we see it we'll mark it as solved!

MineRaft47

Tiller
I think just replying to the thread that it is solved has been sufficient in the past...

...though it is possible that using the "report" function may be best as Hill Myna asked, and we're waiting on a response for that.

Magically Clueless

Administrator
Staff member
Would reporting it be more helpful?

And while we're on the topic, is the report feature the best way of signalling that a thread could be moved/should be locked as a duplicate bug?
You can just post, but it's not the end of the world if you report to ask us to mark it as solved!

For everything else: yes, please report for those reasons! We don't always catch everything. Not everything reportable leads to warnings or anything, it's just giving us a heads up on something we should do

Magically Clueless

Administrator
Staff member
Okay... but to me this isn't a clear answer. Would you prefer we post or report, MC?
Whichever is more convenient for you-- I think posting is pretty easy and not too out of the way so I think it's good to do just that since we go through all the posts, but if you'd rather report (which is what we'd see first) then that's totally fine to do too. For something like this, reporting isn't as necessary since it's nothing rule breaking or something that requires immediate attention, but it's helpful either way so it's just whatever works for you.

tl;dr I don't have a preference. If you want me to pick something specific, to keep it all under the same umbrella, reporting is fine