Solved How can I transfer my Xbox Game Pass achievements to Steam? [Windows]

Hello! I was playing a lot of Stardew Valley on Xbox Game Pass but I stopped paying for the subscription and bought the game on Steam now that it was on sale.
Luckily, the saves come out the same without having to touch anything and i can play with no problem, but my question is:
How do I get the achievements that I have already completed in my games to appear on Steam?

I have 19 achievements out of 40 on Xbox but on Steam it keeps saying I have zero. It also says that I have been playing for 1 minute alone but on Xbox it says 7 days and 1 hour of play. Is there a way to pass this data to Steam as well? Thanks in advance and greetings :)

Pathoschild

Developer
Hi!
  • For achievements, loading a save in the upcoming Stardew Valley 1.6.9 now rechecks most achievements and unlocks any that weren't set correctly the first time. There's just a few achievements (mainly Prairie King and Fector's Challenge) which can't be transferred this way, since the game doesn't track those separately.
  • For game time, I don't think there's a way to transfer it. You could maybe just have the game open in the background while you do other things until it catches up to your Xbox Game Pass time.