Hours spent in Stardew Valley

How many hours have you spent in Stardew Valley?

• 0-50

Votes: 2 5.1%
  • 100-250

Votes: 8 20.5%
  • 250-500

Votes: 11 28.2%
  • 500-1000

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • 1000+

Votes: 13 33.3%

• Total voters

Lew Zealand

Helper
It's been asked but not in a poll yet I think. You may want to change your first choice to 0-100 to cover the missing 50-100 range and the spacing should still be pretty nice.

Lew Zealand

Helper
Wow.

Props to people with 2000+ hours in the game. I have that total on all my games and SDV is only about 300 or so. I wish my 1200+ hours in Ark were in SDV instead, but I wouldn't trade a minute of my Rocket League hours for anything else as it's basically my therapy. Every other game requires some sort of thinking and planning so when by brain is shot (read: every night), I can still hand off RL to the cerebellum and slowly come out of the brainless cerebrum funk if I choose to.

Or not.

Quirinea

Farmer
Goosh. I glanced at the few first saves and there were 300-400 hours per save...
Did not count further (there are broken saves -- due to obsolete mods -- that I should clean out). Add the time spent making and debugging mods.

hexnessie

Farmer
Steam shows 990 hours, which is not humanely possible, as I only started playing this July... I do play a lot, I tend to be kind of obsessive in my "strong interests", but 990 h is more than Steam shows for games I've played for years (and just as obsessively).

I feel I'm only just starting with Stardew Valley, though, haven't done so many things yet: still not married (in progress on two saves), never got roomies with Krobus, never got a horse, never played anything other than the high-efficiency hops+starfruit approach, haven't played all farm layouts (only standard, hilltop and now forest), haven't done the 1 year CC challenge...

Hill Myna

Farmer
I've clocked a little over 250 hours across four saves; I started playing April 2020. But if you include time spent on:
...I wouldn't be surprised if that figure tripled.

But the best part is, I reckon that I could play Stardew for years and I wouldn't get bored. I've only tried three farm maps (and I can't wait to try the others), married two different people, and I haven't yet put fun restrictions on myself: I've still got a ways to go before I run out of things to do.

So, I look forward to many more happy hours playing Stardew!