hi :) [new art thread wow!!!!!!]

kayden

Planter
long time no see!! life’s been very hectic and i didnt have time so i kinda,,,,lost interest a bit? like other, more accessible games that i could just log in on my phone or ipad took over my brain and stardew fell at the backburner. but i burnt myself out from playing those and school finally slowing down as my finals are starting in about 2 weeks and we finished most of the subjects this semester so i finally had time to play again!!

speaking of hectic and school i am now in 10th grade!! its lowkey stressful and my teachers this semester suck but i am managing :thumbsup:

anyway new art thread whats up with that? well i kinda dont like staring at my 2021-2022 art anymore?? i dont think its bad it just feels weird. like ive changed so much since i started that thread that it feels like a whole other person and its scares me ^_^

besides that!!!!! heres a haley i drew to cope with the stardew drought i went through these past few months

421C6B6E-074A-409A-8D85-DFF0700B7A9D.jpeg

Confused

Rancher
1707025799414.png

Here is my low-effort contribution. I hope you like it lol. And before you ask- Yes, I am an artist, clearly... :p

I get you on that Stardew drought. I've only now started playing the game again after two years, still keeping up with it and stuff, but not like... Actually playing the game- I was just so busy with classes and life stuff that my favorite little pixel game would have to wait. :/

I'm sorry your teachers suck btw! That's so annoying! I hope things go well with your finals stuff too, finals for anything are always just kind of a lot. ;-;
And, of course, congrats on 10th grade!!! 10th grade felt like a semi-easier year than 9th for me, mostly easier in a social way. I hope it's a little easier for you too!