iOS [HELP] wont launch (mobile)

hazel wazel

Greenhorn
okay so basically ive been trying to play stardew valley since maybe last month or the start of the month and it will load into the game to where it says "the secret police" where your loading in and after a second it will kick me out. the season im in is winter and i forgot the day. im on year one. i tried to offload the app then redownload it because if i delete it its going to get rid of my progess and i dont want to do that all again. can you help me or do something?? by the way to remind you this is on mobile (my phone).

Jewls

Newcomer
You can always copy the save files to another location before you try to delete the app. That way, once you reinstalled it you can put your files back.

Here is how you find the files: https://stardewvalleywiki.com/Saves#Mobile_.28iOS.29
hi!
I did this and now everytime i click on her and after i Press the “continue from where i left” it goes directly back to the Home screen!! Its also in maximum expanded screen… its very weird, and i just really dont want to start a new one AGAIN :’(

Ereo

Helper
hi!
I did this and now everytime i click on her and after i Press the “continue from where i left” it goes directly back to the Home screen!! Its also in maximum expanded screen… its very weird, and i just really dont want to start a new one AGAIN :’(
Sounds like the bugs reported for the new update. I would give it a couple of days before I'd give up the save file, the developers are working on patching a lot of bugs right now. You could add this information to the pinned thread.

Lefy096

Newcomer
I have a different problem so I just downloaded the game and it won’t open it just opens to a black screen i am on a iPadOS

wildandblue

Sodbuster
I have a different problem so I just downloaded the game and it won’t open it just opens to a black screen i am on a iPadOS
Take a look in the new thread you started for this issue, to which I responded. I also play on an iPad so am happy to help you out.