Help with smapi error any time I try to enter East Scarp

Jmbarrus

Newcomer
Any time I try to go to East Scarp at all, from the main bridge way or from the northern mountain direction, I get this error, does anyone know of a fix?

[22:45:26 TRACE SMAPI] Content Patcher edited Data/Festivals/FestivalDates (for the 'Ridgeside Village (Content Patcher component)' content pack).
[22:45:26 ERROR game] An error occurred in the base update loop: FormatException: Input string was not in a correct format.
at System.Number.ThrowOverflowOrFormatException(ParsingStatus status, TypeCode type)
at StardewValley.GameLocation.resetLocalState_PatchedBy<aedenthorn.MobilePhone__FlashShifter.SVECode__Rafseazz.RidgesideVillage>(GameLocation this)
at StardewValley.GameLocation.<resetForPlayerEntry>b__269_0()
at StardewValley.GameLocation.resetForPlayerEntry()
at StardewValley.Game1.onFadeToBlackComplete_PatchedBy<tlitookilakin.AeroCore>(Game1 this)
at StardewValley.BellsAndWhistles.ScreenFade.UpdateFade(GameTime time)
at StardewValley.Game1.UpdateOther(GameTime time)
at StardewValley.Game1._update(GameTime gameTime)
at StardewValley.Game1.Update(GameTime gameTime)
at StardewModdingAPI.Framework.SCore.OnPlayerInstanceUpdating(SGame instance, GameTime gameTime, Action runUpdate)
[22:45:26 TRACE SMAPI] Content Patcher edited Data/Festivals/FestivalDates (for the 'Ridgeside Village (Content Patcher component)' content pack).

Thank you,

Lenora Rose

Farmer
I'm confused, are you trying to enter East Scarp or Ridgeside Village? Because all the SMAPI code you shared is Ridgeside Village related.