Xbox [HELP] When starting the game it does not go past the title screen

So when you press A nothing happens?
Did you try pressing Start?

That problem haven't happened to me is weird that pressing A dosen't do anything on your game.

Hope that this can be fix for you or that pressing Start helps.

Sennokao

Greenhorn
So when you press A nothing happens?
Did you try pressing Start?

That problem haven't happened to me is weird that pressing A dosen't do anything on your game.

Hope that this can be fix for you or that pressing Start helps.
if when pressing (a) or (star) nothing happens, I have to close and open it until it passes from that screen .

Yes, after trying about 17 times, closing and opening the game I can play it, but the problem is still there every time I start the game
That is so bad and ruins the fun of waning to play the game like it is supposed be and not have to struggle with it until it works properly, hope it can be fix/patch soon. :sweat:

I have the game on most of the different platforms, and well on xbox i never had that problem, right now I am playing on my laptop so I haven't played on xbox after the 1.5 update so maybe is a 1.5 bug something else . :krobus:

*Update/Note to this reply: the gray and underlined text (a 1.5bug) it's a error i did and then added something that's was more appropriate for the reply I wrote that make more senses, I forgot when I make this reply that xbox was still on 1.4 so excuse the part where I talk that maybe it was a 1.5 bug.:sweat:

Last edited:

Odin

Staff member
I have the game on most of the different platforms, and well on xbox i never had that problem, right now I am playing on my laptop so I haven't played on xbox after the 1.5 update so maybe is a 1.5 bug.
Currently on PC has 1.5, consoles and mobile are still on 1.4 for the moment.

Currently on PC has 1.5, consoles and mobile are still on 1.4 for the moment.
Ooh right I forgot about that thanks for correcting/remaining me about that, so it is something else what I can say it is that I never had that problem when I played on xbox and the last time I played stardew valley on xbox was on the 1.4 that is still the current one.

Last edited: