PS4 [HELP] Weapon Enchanting Glitch?

Nikomas

Greenhorn
Okay, I’ve tried to enchant my Galaxy Sword like 4-5 different times now. I will admit, I only have 2 prismatic shards at the moment, but I’ve tried resetting the save file & waiting a game day to see if it would reset the outcomes. The first Prismatic Shard always enchants for Vampiric, and the second always for Haymaker. The enchantment applied is supposed to randomize right? If it’s actually a set sequence I almost don’t want to know how many it will take to get Bug Killer.

Note: I did try enchanting a different weapon and got a different outcome on the 1st shard (bug killer, ironically) but the point is I want to enchant this weapon specifically.

imnvs

Local Legend
No, it is not random at all. It will always, always, always give you the same results when enchanting the same thing. It is not random. If you want to mix things up, you need to enchant something else first.

Nikomas

Greenhorn
Heck, I guess then it’ll be better to work on getting the Napalm Ring & do some Prismatic Shard farming first. Thanks for clearing that up for me!

imnvs

Local Legend
Heck, I guess then it’ll be better to work on getting the Napalm Ring & do some Prismatic Shard farming first. Thanks for clearing that up for me!
You might want to take a look at the > Predictor <, which can predict things to some extant. It isn't perfect, but it's a starting point. You'd want to look for the "Enchants" tab.