iOS Help! Watering in the greenhouse is broken.

Jp_cosplay

Newcomer
iOS Mobile version 1.4.5.153
English
Single-player

There seems to be an issue with the sprinklers in the greenhouse. They aren't watering, I've tried all the types. I also tried and failed at putting a sprinkler into a pot ( just increase).

I've been hand watering them with a gold watering can but it only waterers 1 pot at a time, rather that the 3x3 area listed under the improvements in the wiki.

Hill Myna

Farmer
Every tile within the wooden border of the Greenhouse can be tilled, just like outside. The advantage is that you can plant crops from any season, not just the current one.

Pots work similarly to the Greenhouse, but they can be put in any building (the Farmhouse, Sheds, etc.). They still function outdoors, but with the caveat that they can only hold seasonal crops.

The disadvantage of Pots is that Sprinklers can't water them, and you can't move through them. You also can't plant certain rare crops in them.

To utilise the power of the Gold Watering Can, you have to "charge it up" by tapping and holding. This should let you water in a wider area, useful for Pots.

Hope this helps!