PC [HELP] VERY low fps and stuttering since a few days ago

Danterog

Newcomer
The title kinda says it all. SInce a few days ago, my game has been almost unplayable on my notebook getting the likes of 15-20 fps when walking on my farm. I've played a lot of stardew valley on this notebook and my other PC before, and it was always smooth.
I've tried all the possible fixes I could find on the internet: first, I obviously made sure I was playing with the laptop plugged on the power outlet and checked the power settings to see if it was all on "high performance" mode. Then, I've tried checking the files integrity, reinstalling the game, installing and reinstalling XNA framework and .NET, setting high priority and toggling affinity with the task manager, playing with the game video settings (changing from borderless windowed to fullscreen, alternating V-sync, changing the zoom on camera), and most recently even downloading the _Commonredist folder from reddit that people said that was the miracle fix. I'm already pretty out of options, and very sad because I was absolutely in love with this game and now I can't play it anymore :(

And, as I know its important for this kind of post, here are the specs of my notebook:
Model: Lenovo Ideapad S145
CPU: Inter Core i5 - 8265U
8GB RAM
GPU: Geforce MX110
I also have a SSD (and the game is installed in it): ADATA SX8100NP - 256GB

With this specs I can pretty much run most games with a modest performance, even some tough ones, but it seems that stardew valley is the weakness