Solved Help: Treasure chest selling

Unanimous

Newcomer
Can anyone please tell me where to sell treasure chest to get that 5000gold. I tried at several shops but I can't do it.

Geoman265

Tiller
But it gives only reduced %price only, no
Is it possible that there is a different bug at play, where selling at shops with a lowered profit margin still provides the normal sell price? That would explain why you had thought the box gives reduced prices.

Last edited:

imnvs

Local Legend
Is is possible that there is a different bug at play, where selling at shops with a lowered profit margin still provides the normal sell price? That would explain why you had thought the box gives reduced prices.
It was Unanimous that thought the shipping bin and selling at the shop had different prices.

AinhoaKona only had a reduced sell price that was questioned. Tbf, also, they gave no indication of it being differently priced than other times it was sold.

Geoman265

Tiller
It was Unanimous that thought the shipping bin and selling at the shop had different prices.

AinhoaKona only had a reduced sell price that was questioned. Tbf, also, they gave no indication of it being differently priced than other times it was sold.
Ah, sorry, didn't notice. I'll edit the comment to send it to the right person.