Solved [HELP] The Joja bundle for the movie theatre is missing

Vordi

Greenhorn
Hi!

So I completed the community centre recently, and had a rainy day open the door for the abandoned Joja mart, but when I go click the golden tablet on the floor, the screen which normally includes the purple bundle shows up, but there is simply no bundle to click on, so there is no way for me to actually complete the bundle and get the theatre since there is no where to put in the needed items.

It's probably important to mention that I normally play with mods. Although, I don't run any mods that seem to interact with bundles. Even when I run the game via the vanilla launcher, I still get the exact same issue, so I don't think the problem is coming from a mod.

Is there a way I could somehow get the bundle to show or even just change the save state to spawn in the theatre?

Any help would be appreciated, thanks!

Ereo

Helper
I can't help you, but other people might be able to if you post you error log.

Even if you removed the mods, they might still be the cause of the issue.

imnvs

Local Legend
Just FYI, you might want to post this one in the mod forum instead of the help & bugs forum, because the people that frequent that forum a lot know what they're talking about when it comes to mods and know how to fix the problems that mods cause more often than the rest of us playing all vanilla, you know?