PC [HELP] The Dark Talisman

iremd

Newcomer
I'm on the 6th year and i completed both Community Center and JojaMarket tasks but i cant still trigger The Dark Talisman quest. I go to place that Witch's Cave supposed to be, going railroad everyday, i have 10 hearts between me and Wizard but cant have the guest. Could someone help with that

imnvs

Local Legend
How did you complete the Community Center and Joja bundles? One precludes the other. The only way I know of is to complete the CC and then buy the membership and all the Joja bundles before the CC reopening ceremony... and that will bug your game.

iremd

Newcomer
I completed CC bundles and then i also did 'missing objects' thing to complete Joja too. Community Center is open and also Joja Market is became a cinema now. Still no The Dark Talisman

imnvs

Local Legend
Oh! You meant you completed the Hidden Bundle at the abandoned JojaMart, gotcha.

Have you tried talking to Krobus, see if the next step of the quest will let you continue?

Dragonaion

Greenhorn
I was only able to trigger my Dark Talisman quest after having the cut scene between the Dwarf, Krobus, and the Wizard in the sewers; I think that's only triggered if you've collected all four of the dwarf scrolls in the mine?

While I did complete the Community Center (I know that's a requirement) I didn't have as many hearts with the Wizard as you do when it triggered for me, nor did I complete the "missing bundles" Joja bundle, so it's the only thing I can think of.

Edit: Just checked the Stardew Wiki on it, and apparently all it should take is completing the CC or Joja tasks, so if that cutscene isn't required I'm all manner of confused too.

Last edited:

crisgigi

Newcomer
I am having the same problem. Currently on winter year 3, CC completed and 10 hearts with the wizard. Still, when I go to the railway I don’t get the scene.