iOS [HELP] Save File issues after transfer to Mac

Timeor

Newcomer
[Help] I was playing a game on iPad and transferred the save file to Mac. The game on Mac is mostly working well, but there have been odd errors: new horses name would not save; after finishing Community Center, Willy invites me to see his back room, but no cutscene appears; possibly other issues, but I'm not sure. Also, when I load my save at Stardew Checkup, it seems unaware of much of what I have done in the game. Are there known issues with transferring a save file from iOS to Mac? Are there ways to repair any issues with the save file?

Last edited:

Timeor

Newcomer
To add detail, Stardew Checkup reports the date as Summer 17, Year 2, which is where I was when I transferred to Mac, instead of Winter 2, Year 2, which is my current date in game. Similarly, buildings, farm animals, money, and notes read all match where I was before transferring the game to Mac. Meanwhile the game seems to run fine on Mac for the most part, with my my progress mostly being remembered correctly, other than the name of my horse and the Willy cutscene.