PC [HELP] Problems launching the game and found the problem.

Babschiin00

Newcomer
I've found the cause for my problem with starting the game up on steam many times and hours wasted into trying to fix it in every way possible and then finally I installed SMAPI to get an error log which ended up with this log showing up about the Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics.dll file having a problem. Now I don't know what to actually do with this file whether I should move it, uninstall it or download that file online and replace it.

Oops! SMAPI couldn't load the game executable. The technical details below may have more info.

Technical details: System.BadImageFormatException: Could not load file or assembly 'Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics.dll' or one of its dependencies. is not a valid Win32 application. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x800700C1)
File name: 'Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics.dll'
at System.RuntimeTypeHandle.GetTypeByName(String name, Boolean throwOnError, Boolean ignoreCase, Boolean reflectionOnly, StackCrawlMarkHandle stackMark, IntPtr pPrivHostBinder, Boolean loadTypeFromPartialName, ObjectHandleOnStack type)
at System.RuntimeTypeHandle.GetTypeByName(String name, Boolean throwOnError, Boolean ignoreCase, Boolean reflectionOnly, StackCrawlMark& stackMark, IntPtr pPrivHostBinder, Boolean loadTypeFromPartialName)
at System.RuntimeType.GetType(String typeName, Boolean throwOnError, Boolean ignoreCase, Boolean reflectionOnly, StackCrawlMark& stackMark)
at System.Type.GetType(String typeName, Boolean throwOnError)
at StardewModdingAPI.Program.AssertGamePresent() in C:\source\_Stardew\SMAPI\src\SMAPI\Program.cs:line 83

Many thanks

UlyanaLeyana

Planter
I've found the cause for my problem with starting the game up on steam many times and hours wasted into trying to fix it in every way possible and then finally I installed SMAPI to get an error log which ended up with this log showing up about the Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics.dll file having a problem. Now I don't know what to actually do with this file whether I should move it, uninstall it or download that file online and replace it.

Oops! SMAPI couldn't load the game executable. The technical details below may have more info.

Technical details: System.BadImageFormatException: Could not load file or assembly 'Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics.dll' or one of its dependencies. is not a valid Win32 application. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x800700C1)
File name: 'Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics.dll'
at System.RuntimeTypeHandle.GetTypeByName(String name, Boolean throwOnError, Boolean ignoreCase, Boolean reflectionOnly, StackCrawlMarkHandle stackMark, IntPtr pPrivHostBinder, Boolean loadTypeFromPartialName, ObjectHandleOnStack type)
at System.RuntimeTypeHandle.GetTypeByName(String name, Boolean throwOnError, Boolean ignoreCase, Boolean reflectionOnly, StackCrawlMark& stackMark, IntPtr pPrivHostBinder, Boolean loadTypeFromPartialName)
at System.RuntimeType.GetType(String typeName, Boolean throwOnError, Boolean ignoreCase, Boolean reflectionOnly, StackCrawlMark& stackMark)
at System.Type.GetType(String typeName, Boolean throwOnError)
at StardewModdingAPI.Program.AssertGamePresent() in C:\source\_Stardew\SMAPI\src\SMAPI\Program.cs:line 83

Many thanks
One or more of your DLL is broken.
Check these threads, the same issue was solved there.
[HELP] [Cant open game on steam] Opens then closes right after.
[HELP] Game will not launch

You just need to find out which DLL file is broken (check threads how to do it) and restore it, or get it from your other computer or from users you trust.