HELP!!!! (please im begging..)

breyski

Newcomer
So, this morning i went through my mods and deleted the ones i didnt want and then went to work thinking everything was good. Got home, and it says this:
[game] Exception occured trying to access file 'C:\Users\might\AppData\Roaming\StardewValley\Saves\420_356570791\SaveGameInfo'
[game] System.Xml.XmlException: Root element is missing.
at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.Throw(Exception e)
at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.ParseDocumentContent()
at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.Read()
at System.Xml.XmlLoader.Load(XmlDocument doc, XmlReader reader, Boolean preserveWhitespace)
at System.Xml.XmlDocument.Load(XmlReader reader)
at System.Xml.XmlDocument.Load(Stream inStream)
at SpaceCore.Patches.SaveGamePatcher.DeserializeProxy(XmlSerializer serializer, Stream stream, String farmerPath, Boolean fromSaveGame) in C:\Programming\StardewValley\ModSource\SpaceCore\Patches\SaveGamePatcher.cs:line 343
at StardewValley.Menus.LoadGameMenu.FindSaveGames_PatchedBy<spacechase0.SpaceCore>()

Now...my stardew has always been slow but im mostly always patient. But now the "Stardew Valley is Not Responding" messages stays there for a long long LONG time. I googled it tried to fix it by deleting pytk and other things like that that were suggested they were the cause. It worked, and then everything went bad again.
Heres my smapi log parser:
https://smapi.io/log/03f8be12be9845d6979015edeaae632f

Please help i rlly want to play again T_T

Lancekro

Greenhorn
I might be wrong but from what I see at the bottom of the smapi log parser your problem is related to 3 items that the game can't recognize (Tapioca, Sweet Sour Sauce and Teriyaki Sauce).
After a bit of research I found that those come from either PPJA - fruits and veggies and/or PPJA - more recipes_a collection of recipes.
If you where using any or both of those mods I would suggest you to re-install them then find the 3 items I've listed above and trash them and finish your day to save the game.
Then you should be able to remove the mods again safely.

I hope this works because I'm not a modder and the knowledge I have about coding is only what I've learned on my own.

breyski

Newcomer
I might be wrong but from what I see at the bottom of the smapi log parser your problem is related to 3 items that the game can't recognize (Tapioca, Sweet Sour Sauce and Teriyaki Sauce).
After a bit of research I found that those come from either PPJA - fruits and veggies and/or PPJA - more recipes_a collection of recipes.
If you where using any or both of those mods I would suggest you to re-install them then find the 3 items I've listed above and trash them and finish your day to save the game.
Then you should be able to remove the mods again safely.

I hope this works because I'm not a modder and the knowledge I have about coding is only what I've learned on my own.
So I fixed that but it's still popping up with
"[game] Exception occured trying to access file 'C:\Users\might\AppData\Roaming\StardewValley\Saves\420_356570791\SaveGameInfo'
[game] System.Xml.XmlException: Root element is missing.
at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.Throw(Exception e)
at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.ParseDocumentContent()
at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.Read()
at System.Xml.XmlLoader.Load(XmlDocument doc, XmlReader reader, Boolean preserveWhitespace)
at System.Xml.XmlDocument.Load(XmlReader reader)
at System.Xml.XmlDocument.Load(Stream inStream)
at SpaceCore.Patches.SaveGamePatcher.DeserializeProxy(XmlSerializer serializer, Stream stream, String farmerPath, Boolean fromSaveGame) in C:\Programming\StardewValley\ModSource\SpaceCore\Patches\SaveGamePatcher.cs:line 343
at StardewValley.Menus.LoadGameMenu.FindSaveGames_PatchedBy<spacechase0.SpaceCore>()"

heres my new log parser: