PC [HELP] No recipe rewards after completing special orders

Kau20

Greenhorn
I have completed several special orders and have received the recipe the next day in the mail without any problems.

However, the last two I completed (Gunther's bone fragments and Wizard's ectoplasm orders) I got the letter the next day saying the recipes for the bone mill and the mini-obelisk are enclosed but they're not showing in my crafting menu.

I have read other posts which have said this on reddit but it was then resolved once their houses were fully upgraded. I have had mine fully upgraded now (got the cellar) with all the possible room renovations but these recipes are still not in my crafting menu.

Ereo

Helper
Are you using mods or did you use mods before?

Can you take a screenshot of the last page in the crafting menu?

Kau20

Greenhorn
Are you using mods or did you use mods before?

Can you take a screenshot of the last page in the crafting menu?
So after several days of not playing, I open the game only to find that the recipes are there in my crafting menu!

Very odd - could be a bug?

But to answer your question, no I have never used mods in my game. Thank you for replying anyway!

Flav

Farmhand
I've had or haven't experienced the same error. I did Pierre's quality attachment task and did not receive any mail or reward the next day, I did this at the same time as Gunther's bone search task and only got mail from Gunther. Could it be because I finished both at the same time?