Switch [HELP] No Parrot Hints 127/130

kweenie

Newcomer
Hi, is there a bug for the Switch version and the golden walnuts? I've literally spent two in game years searching for the "remaining" walnuts but the parrot has given no hints. just squawks.

I've completed the darts game and banana puzzle and have also hit the bush in the south of the gem bird shrines.

I'm at a loss where else they can be.

Ereo

Helper
Have you checked if you collected all your rewards from Professor Snail? The parrot only hints at the professor when you haven't done all the tasks.

Some people reported that they didn't receive walnuts at the crystal cave when they fell asleep just as they had solved the game, but I think that's five. But did anything like that happen to you in another riddle?

kweenie

Newcomer
Have you checked if you collected all your rewards from Professor Snail? The parrot only hints at the professor when you haven't done all the tasks.

Some people reported that they didn't receive walnuts at the crystal cave when they fell asleep just as they had solved the game, but I think that's five. But did anything like that happen to you in another riddle?
no issues and professor snail is long completed... the only thing I can think of is that on and off we were doing co-op but on those days we were not on the island. I've done all the puzzles required and dug up every spot twice just to be sure, and additional in game months grinding volcano hoping I wasn't missing a drop but I would think in any case the parrot would give a hint 🥺

Ereo

Helper
Have you talked to the professor again after competing the tasks? If the snake was the last one you finished, that's exactly the three walnuts you still need.