Solved Help! No mine stardrop

moni

Newcomer
Hi. I had a bug in the mines so I started the game again. I want to achieve perfection, but the mine stardrop doesn't show, though I did get it. I have tried all the solutions posted in the web and nothing. Im playing on an iMac, from Stream. I changed my saved file but it doesn't change the game. If somebody would help me I would be very thankful! Here's my file.

Attachments

dubesor

Farmhand
Yea, that seems bugged. You have max energy and there is no star drop chest on lvl100 anymore. it's not iOS btw (iOS doesn't have 1.5 update/perfection yet).
edit: fixed the save for you by adding a string that you found the mine stardrop.

Attachments

Last edited:

moni

Newcomer
Yea, that seems bugged. You have max energy and there is no star drop chest on lvl100 anymore. it's not iOS btw (iOS doesn't have 1.5 update/perfection yet).
edit: fixed the save for you by adding a string that you found the mine stardrop.
OMG!!! I took forever because the files are on steam cloud, but it's fixed!!! Thankyou so much! You are the best.