Solved [HELP] My game keeps crashing when i load my save.

My game keeps crashing when i load my save. I tried making a new save and it works and i can also load in it to but my main won't load and it keeps saying "stopped working" and crashes.

haywud

Farmhand
Just out of curiosity, have you used mods in the past on the main save and if so have you removed any of them? I ask because I had an issue loading my save recently, and it seemed to be because I removed mods. I was trying to test some things without mods, but once I removed them the save wouldn't load. Once I put the mods back into place, the save loaded just fine.

You should also read this and see if anything here will help: https://www.stardewvalley.net/missing-corrupt-save-file-troubleshooting-guide/

Just out of curiosity, have you used mods in the past on the main save and if so have you removed any of them? I ask because I had an issue loading my save recently, and it seemed to be because I removed mods. I was trying to test some things without mods, but once I removed them the save wouldn't load. Once I put the mods back into place, the save loaded just fine.

You should also read this and see if anything here will help: https://www.stardewvalley.net/missing-corrupt-save-file-troubleshooting-guide/
I haven't used any mods i played the game a few weeks ago last night it was working properly then i tried to play it today and then when i try to load on my save file it crashes.

haywud

Farmhand
I haven't used any mods i played the game a few weeks ago last night it was working properly then i tried to play it today and then when i try to load on my save file it crashes.
I'd check the link I posted. I don't know how recent that info is, heck for all I know it could be outdated and not be useful at all (which if that's the case, not sure why its still there lol), but who knows something in there might be helpful. If nothing else, it at least seems to mention that the game creates a backup save that you could potentially try.

I'd check the link I posted. I don't know how recent that info is, heck for all I know it could be outdated and not be useful at all (which if that's the case, not sure why its still there lol), but who knows something in there might be helpful. If nothing else, it at least seems to mention that the game creates a backup save that you could potentially try.
already tried i dont get the corrupt savegameinfo part what do they mean by replace by copying the file of another save file and pasting it in the main or what im not very fluent with english so im having a hard time.

haywud

Farmhand
already tried i dont get the corrupt savegameinfo part what do they mean by replace by copying the file of another save file and pasting it in the main or what im not very fluent with english so im having a hard time.
What's your main language? I ask because maybe someone that speaks your language can help you with this, that way you can understand them more easily.

Kreeate

Rancher
the txt thing is from the errorlog
Hi,

Your save loads fine for me on vanilla SDV 1.5.5 with no mods ( see screenshot below )
Have you changed graphics card or graphics drivers recently?

Anyway, here are a few things you could try:
1. Refresh your game files - Steam / GOG
2. Update your graphics driver.
3. I've progressed your save by one day and attached it below. You can replace your old save and see if that helps.

1639569933324.png

Attachments

Last edited:
Hi,

Your save loads fine for me on vanilla SDV 1.5.5 with no mods ( see screenshot below )
Have you changed graphics card or graphics drivers recently?

Anyway, here are a few things you could try:
1. Refresh your game files - Steam / GOG
2. Update your graphics driver.
3. I've progressed your save by one day and attached it below. You can replace your old save and see if that helps.

View attachment 7664
it didn't work but thanks for trying to help i tried updating my graphics driver but it's up to date.