PC [HELP] Lag when playing Split screen CO-OP

Hey, I have been experiencing lag when I am playing split screen CO-OP with my wife and I didn't have this issue before, the only different thing we have done it is that now we are using a xbox one wireless control(I am using the mouse and keyboard and she is using the control) and before we ware using a wired Xbox one control and since we are using the wireless xbox one control we are experiencing lag and we are not playing online we are playing Split screen CO-OP so it is local so it supposed to not have internet lag and we have played offline and it is the same. I don't know why this happens when we are using a wireless control and why not when we use a wired control so hope that someone can help with this so I can play split screen CO-OP with my wife without lag when using a wireless control.

Hey, this is just a reply to keep this post up and do not go unnoticed so if someone has this problem see it and if someone knows a solution to it to help.

Odin

Staff member
This type of lag is called "input lag", and is likely a delay due to the time it takes for that controller to send a wireless signal to your PC. If you're using a specific hardware adapter to connect that controller to your PC, that could be creating the issue. You could also search for "input lag" and the name of that controller or the name of your PC to see if it's a broader issue.

If it works for you, I would recommend just sticking with the wired controller since that will avoid this type of problem.

This type of lag is called "input lag", and is likely a delay due to the time it takes for that controller to send a wireless signal to your PC. If you're using a specific hardware adapter to connect that controller to your PC, that could be creating the issue. You could also search for "input lag" and the name of that controller or the name of your PC to see if it's a broader issue.

If it works for you, I would recommend just sticking with the wired controller since that will avoid this type of problem.
Ok, I'll do tha to see what comes up.

And the control I use is a Xbox one wireless control and it is connected through bluetooth.

And thanks for replying Odin.

Ok, I'll do tha to see what comes up.

And the control I use is a Xbox one wireless control and it is connected through bluetooth.

And thanks for replying Odin.
And now that I think about it I use a wireless mouse and keyboard at the same time I played with the wireless control so maybe it is because the to of them are connected through bluetooth it gets input lag because when I play with the wired control I to use the wireless mouse and keyboard and have no input lag and when I played only whit the wireless control there is no input lag.

Last edited:

Gluthoric

Newcomer
How do you lag is what I want to know.

Do you lag in the sense or "I push "A" to swing the sword and it takes a second to swing" or "When you change locations say from the Farm to the Bus Stop", there is lag for both of you for a split second?

How do you lag is what I want to know.

Do you lag in the sense or "I push "A" to swing the sword and it takes a second to swing" or "When you change locations say from the Farm to the Bus Stop", there is lag for both of you for a split second?
Hi Gluthori, What I have is Input Lag and it happens every time my wireless control is too far away or if the signal is blocked with something, but unfortunately I can't do much to fix it so when I am using the wireless control I keep in mind that if it lags is because the signal is too far away (the signal is very weak in my case so you can lose the signal in a very easy way) or the signal is blocked with something, When those things are good I can play with no lag issues. :krobus: :game: :bolt: