(HELP) I'm at 99% for Crafting Recipes...

CoralSLAAAYY

Greenhorn
I have crafted literally everything, I have done research so I have all the crafting Items. But STILL I am at 99%.. I have the Advanced Crafting Information on and I have checked every item and there is no 0 items made. Is this a bug or am I for real missing something? Anyone have an idea what's happing??

Bawby

Planter
I have crafted literally everything, I have done research so I have all the crafting Items. But STILL I am at 99%.. I have the Advanced Crafting Information on and I have checked every item and there is no 0 items made. Is this a bug or am I for real missing something? Anyone have an idea what's happing??
I ran into this, no lie, 2 days ago. Check out this page https://stardewvalleywiki.com/Crafting
What I did was look at the pictures in the crafting recipes tab to make sure it matched on my screen. Check Robin's shop for any possible recipes missed. I played couch coop with my son once before he lost interest very quickly, so I'm not sure if I had to craft the wedding ring, but I did anyway.
I got 100% crafting this way, hope you do too!

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
If you have cabins on the farm you’ll need a wedding ring crafted. Check on the stardew wiki crafting page and cross reference whether you have every recipe or not.

CoralSLAAAYY

Greenhorn
If you have cabins on the farm you’ll need a wedding ring crafted. Check on the stardew wiki crafting page and cross reference whether you have every recipe or not.
I did just make a cabin on my farm, but I never have done a co-op with anyone. I did research and It did say you don't need the wedding ring to gain 100%.. But I'm willing to try. The only problem is I don't have anyone to co-op with, so I don't really know how that will happen.

CoralSLAAAYY

Greenhorn
I ran into this, no lie, 2 days ago. Check out this page https://stardewvalleywiki.com/Crafting
What I did was look at the pictures in the crafting recipes tab to make sure it matched on my screen. Check Robin's shop for any possible recipes missed. I played couch coop with my son once before he lost interest very quickly, so I'm not sure if I had to craft the wedding ring, but I did anyway.
I got 100% crafting this way, hope you do too!

I have checked Robins shop and I am not missing a thing. I made sure I have every single item and the only thing I am missing is the wedding ring, but I have never done co-op before and I heard you don't need the wedding ring for 100%, its very confusing. I just recently made a cabin but I don't really have anyone to co-op with, I may find someone on here though.

Bawby

Planter
I have checked Robins shop and I am not missing a thing. I made sure I have every single item and the only thing I am missing is the wedding ring, but I have never done co-op before and I heard you don't need the wedding ring for 100%, its very confusing. I just recently made a cabin but I don't really have anyone to co-op with, I may find someone on here though.
What I did was start up my farm like normal but co-op instead. Used the boy's old character he made on a 2nd controller. You should be able to do the same (if you have a 2nd controller). Make a new farmer for player 2 at the start of your new day.
Let's see if that works.

CoralSLAAAYY

Greenhorn
What I did was start up my farm like normal but co-op instead. Used the boy's old character he made on a 2nd controller. You should be able to do the same (if you have a 2nd controller). Make a new farmer for player 2 at the start of your new day.
Let's see if that works.

Alright! I'll try that! Thank you

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
I did just make a cabin on my farm, but I never have done a co-op with anyone. I did research and It did say you don't need the wedding ring to gain 100%.. But I'm willing to try. The only problem is I don't have anyone to co-op with, so I don't really know how that will happen.
You do if you make a cabin as it instantly counts as multiplayer if you have one. You can destroy it and then not need to though

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
See, that I never knew. That is the hottest of garbage!
Yeah it’s really annoying with queen of sauce as the game will count the cabin as a player and when you go to watch a rerun it’ll pick a recipe between the two of you that’s unknown. Super annoying if you’re missing a couple recipes

Bawby

Planter
Yeah it’s really annoying with queen of sauce as the game will count the cabin as a player and when you go to watch a rerun it’ll pick a recipe between the two of you that’s unknown. Super annoying if you’re missing a couple recipes
No no no! CRAP! That's what I'm working on! ::sigh:: Well, I appreciate the info.

CoralSLAAAYY

Greenhorn
You do if you make a cabin as it instantly counts as multiplayer if you have one. You can destroy it and then not need to though

I have destroyed it, I dont have the other control to have a split screen type deal so I was trying to do things on my own. I have redownloaded my stardew valley and everything and I am still at 99%!! This is super annoying lol.

Ereo

Helper
I think @imnvs tested this and found you don’t need to craft the wedding ring, even in multiplayer.

I’d you upload screenshots of your crafting menu here I’m sure someone will figure out what you’re missing.