Issue Help idk what happend

myo

Newcomer
I was playing on my modded save and i got infinite saving so i left the game. When i opened the game again i didn't have the save anymore. When i go to backup files it's here, i think, but i don't know how to restore it and if i even can. Help (mods i use on picture if it's important)

Attachments

WhitneyFox

Planter
If you go to this folder: C:\Users\"your name"\AppData\Roaming\StardewValley\Saves, you will see a list of folders with farm names and numbers. In each folder should be a Farm_number and a Farm_number_old file. If the Farm_number file is missing, you can replace it by renaming the _old file to remove the _old.

Example:
Save Example.jpg

WhitneyFox

Planter
Also, when I get "infinite saving", ie, it just sits at a black loading screen for what seems like forever, I just leave it. It usually eventually does load. I also don't play on full screen (you can click the little box in the top right corner on the main screen to get out of full screen), so I can watch SMAPI as it loads in case it gets caught in a loop of red text. As long as it doesn't so that, I just let it take it's time loading. If it does show a loop of red text I can click on SMAPI to pause it and read the details of what mod is failing.

myo

Newcomer
Ok so i looked at this and the save is there, and i think it looks good, but the save in the game still doesn't show up

Attachments