Mobile [HELP] Gold Lewis statue gone; occasional game crashes

jan

Newcomer
I'm at this point of the game where I'm just discovering what goes on with the secret notes.

Well, I found the gold statue. It was knocked over by a npc immediately. It didn't return to the back of the mayor's house (I tried going everyday for a whole month).

I was told it should be found in his room or Marnie's, but it wasn't in either. I'm worried if it's really gone through my error.

Also, the game would crash sometimes right after going out to the farm in the morning, or when accidentally going into a store at the same a npc was going in. But as of now, game's working smoothly, asides from the gold lewis thing.

Calico

Tiller
I'm at this point of the game where I'm just discovering what goes on with the secret notes.

Well, I found the gold statue. It was knocked over by a npc immediately. It didn't return to the back of the mayor's house (I tried going everyday for a whole month).

I was told it should be found in his room or Marnie's, but it wasn't in either. I'm worried if it's really gone through my error.

Also, the game would crash sometimes right after going out to the farm in the morning, or when accidentally going into a store at the same a npc was going in. But as of now, game's working smoothly, asides from the gold lewis thing.
I have the same situation. The statue was in the path of a villager and it vanished as they walked through it. I can’t find it in Lewis’s or Marnie’s house. ¯\_(ツ)_/. I am playing on iOS.

Ereo

Helper
If someone walked through it, it's gone.

If you leave it somewhere where it doesn't get destroyed by walking NPC, Marnie or Lewis will take it into their rooms. It will be replaced with a rotten plant and you will get a letter.