PC [HELP] Game won't start on Steam

NexusHunterx

Newcomer
I have played SV for a long time, but for the first time ever I cannot launch SV. Ive just installed SMAPI and tried to enjoy SV with mods, but the game cannot launch anyhow. I set up according to the instruction and even at which point I deleted the SMAPI mod files, the base game couldnt launch either. Only the compatibility patch can be launched through my Steam atm.
Its not that I cant play with mods, but now I cant even play the vanilla game anymore. The base version of SV without mods cant launch either and Im sure its not because of the new 1.5.5 patch. To be more clear, my problem is before modding the game, my computer can play SV ver 1.5.5 really well, but since I modded SV cannot launch through steam or dirrectly or through SVmoddingAPI. Then I unmodded the game but the problem remained. Now I'm confused about what to do or how to fix my game. And I have tried everything told for troubleshooting: steam file integrity check, removing the launch option link for SV on Steam after mods, uninstalling and reinstalling, check driver version or the Stardew troubleshooting guide on stardewvalley.net. Nothing worked
Can someone help me in this matter? I really love this game.

Last edited by a moderator: