PC [HELP] Game Won't Launch

ToonRache

Newcomer
I have been trying to get my game to launch since 1.5 released but it absolutely refuses to launch no matter what I do. I've even done everything on ConcernedApe's checklist and nothing is working. Below are the errors I've gotten from both the vanilla game and SMAPI.

Attachments

Jelft

Greenhorn
I have the same issue. I tried it with SMAPI and every other method. Verify files, look for errors, start as admin, started the game in compatibilitymode, other resolution, as windowed, fullscreen everything.

ConcernedApe

Creator & Developer
Staff member
I have been trying to get my game to launch since 1.5 released but it absolutely refuses to launch no matter what I do. I've even done everything on ConcernedApe's checklist and nothing is working. Below are the errors I've gotten from both the vanilla game and SMAPI.
The error log reveals you are missing a game file. Please "Verify the integrity of game files " in Steam, and try uninstalling/reinstalling again. if it still crashes, post the error log from the most recent crash here again and we can go from there. thanks!