Windows [HELP] Game won't launch

I downloaded Stardew Valley from Xbox PC Game Pass a few weeks ago. I haven't played it much, but it was working great until yesterday. Nothing has changed, except now the game will not launch. I get the little spinning circle icon that shows it trying to launch, but after just a second the icon disappears and the game never starts. There is no error message. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling several times, but the same thing keeps happening.

Newcomer
I have this exact same issue, I've tried everything I can think of and followed every step I can find online and still can't launch my game. Can anyone help?

If you have a playstation (and possibly other non xbox controllers) the game may just not launch, try removing any connected controllers and see.

kurowall

Newcomer
got the same problem, it won't launch no mater what. try and error until when I close my Steam on the tray icon. then it launch.

cupstrik3r

Newcomer
Okay so, i got the same problem but the only thing that is plugged on my computer is my graphic tablet and i still have this problem even if i keep uninstall and reinstall the app but i think my graphic tab is detected as a controller