Windows [HELP] Game Won’t Launch - Can’t Find It Either

maxiety

Newcomer
Hello, I have been playing stardew valley for the past month and a half just fine. The other day, my computer (HP Compaq running Windows 10) randomly restarted while I had the game minimized (midday in-game) and it upset me so I didn’t try going back to the game until an hour ago. Game won’t launch. Okay, I’ll just backup my saves and reinstall the game. Can’t find the game’s folder on my computer (checked in appdata roaming, local, locallow, program files, documents, games, everywhere else I could possibly think of). Still have the desktop shortcut but I cannot find a single file related to the game anywhere on my computer (the search function in files also never finishes loading so I can’t use that but I did try several times). Risked my saves and un/reinstalled the game anyway. STILL CAN’T FIND IT and it still won’t open. I have the game through xbox gamepass and it claims it is putting the game in my c drive but it is literally not. Gave up on finding it and just tried troubleshooting it not opening. Nothing I’ve tried so far has worked. My directx is up to date, my java is up to date, my windows, my xbox program/store, tried opening it with headphones plugged in, tried from the desktop and from within the xbox app, the game has just completely stopped working and I can’t even FIND the goddamn thing, I’m so frustrated.
The game was working perfectly from initial install up until that random shut off while I had the game open.

update: i found the ConcernedApe folder and some error logs that the game generated when i tried to open it the last couple times. The error says “failed to create graphics device”; I don’t have a GPU because this is a cheap hp compaq computer but the game was literally running completely fine for a month and a half. Why is that suddenly a problem?? Still can’t find the game’s actual folder btw.

maxiety

Newcomer
I can't actually attach the error logs because they're behind an admin wall but here is the text copypasted:

InnerException: System.PlatformNotSupportedException: MonoGame requires either ARB_framebuffer_object or EXT_framebuffer_object.Try updating your graphics drivers.
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics.GraphicsDevice.FramebufferHelper.Create(GraphicsDevice gd) in C:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\2\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\MonoGame.Desktop\MonoGame.Framework\Platform\Graphics\GraphicsDevice.OpenGL.FramebufferHelper.cs:line 32
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics.GraphicsDevice.PlatformInitialize() in C:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\2\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\MonoGame.Desktop\MonoGame.Framework\Platform\Graphics\GraphicsDevice.OpenGL.cs:line 340
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics.GraphicsDevice.Initialize() in C:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\2\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\MonoGame.Desktop\MonoGame.Framework\Graphics\GraphicsDevice.cs:line 357
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.GraphicsDeviceManager.CreateDevice(GraphicsDeviceInformation gdi) in C:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\2\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\MonoGame.Desktop\MonoGame.Framework\GraphicsDeviceManager.cs:line 144
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.GraphicsDeviceManager.CreateDevice() in C:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\2\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\MonoGame.Desktop\MonoGame.Framework\GraphicsDeviceManager.cs:line 115
Stack Trace: at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.GraphicsDeviceManager.CreateDevice() in C:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\2\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\MonoGame.Desktop\MonoGame.Framework\GraphicsDeviceManager.cs:line 123
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.DoInitialize() in C:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\2\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\MonoGame.Desktop\MonoGame.Framework\Game.cs:line 838
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.Run(GameRunBehavior runBehavior) in C:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\2\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\MonoGame.Desktop\MonoGame.Framework\Game.cs:line 465
at StardewValley.Program.Main(String[] args) in C:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\2\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Program.cs:line 175

Game Version: 1.5.6 Hotfix #3
SDK Helper: GDKHelper
Game Language: en
GPU: Could not detect.