iOS [HELP] Game keeps shutting down

tommybob

Planter
Can you post some more details?

What were you doing exactly at the time of the crash?
Is it the start of every 2 days it happens?
Does it happen on every save, any new saves does the same issue occur?

Gilleafrey

Sodbuster
the same thing is happening on my screaming fast new iOS iPad Pro (11 inch) often it's the third day of play in a session, but just now was the first day in a new sit down to play. I was entering the Guild. Other times it has crashed have been on entering the Library.
I make sure I don't have other apps running.
It has been crashing in any season, mid afternoon, today was aftere 6pm on 18 Winter.
I will go see about finding and posting the save file for you as well. Thank you for any help available...

When I try to attach the save file, clicking on Attach Files below, I can navigate to the file folder, but all files are blanked out and I cannot attach the save file. Help?

Last edited:

Odin

Staff member
When I try to attach the save file, clicking on Attach Files below, I can navigate to the file folder, but all files are blanked out and I cannot attach the save file. Help?
Unfortunately due to the file type of Stardew saves you'll have to zip the save files first. To do this on iOS, long press on a save folder and select "Compress". The zip file it creates can be uploaded :)