PC [HELP] game crashing after sleeping and "steam code invitation" option does not appear

Biskät

Newcomer
hello, I don't know if this is just happening to me, but whenever I try to sleep in Coop mode the game crashes and I also wanted to know why the option to "invite by steam code" just doesn't appear to me, I played the pirated version of the game before and bought it on steam so I don't have to depend on hamachi to play online and I end up having even more problems, I hope this can be solved soon because I like the game so much

and sorry for any typo, my english is bad and i had to translate it with google translator

Last edited by a moderator:

Odin

Staff member
Are you playing with any mods? If not, and you're playing on Windows, you can find error logs by pressing the windows key + R and entering %appdata%/stardewvalley/errorlogs. If there are files in that folder, can you upload the most recent one?

For your issue with the invite code, please try the steps here, especially changing your Steam name and relaunching the game:

Biskät

Newcomer
no, i'm not playing with mods and this is the most recent error log i have, i have those from the past days too, do you want me to send them all?

and I changed my name on steam and the option to put the code appeared, Thanks :)

Attachments