PC [HELP] Game crashed after sleeping

6022x1023rd

Newcomer
Hello! So I'm on year 4, day 2 of spring and whenever me and my boyfriend finish the day and sleep the game crashes.

(Spoilers) I have gone to Ginger Island every day of the crash and done stuff over there while my friend plants seeds. Nothing weird happens and we don't have the auto-petter or anything so I'm confused to why this is happening. Before the game crashes, a cutscene seems to happen (though I'm not sure) because I hear an audio which is like a chest creak and then bubbles. It does not show the things of what we sold or anything.

mouse

Farmer
Can you check for a crash log and upload it here? On Windows it would be in %appdata%\StardewValley\ErrorLogs (the folder above it is the same one your saves are in), on Mac ~/.config/StardewValley/ErrorLogs and on Linux ~/.local/share/StardewValley/ErrorLogs.

If you are using mods, a SMAPI log would be better.

6022x1023rd

Newcomer
I don't use mods. Here is my crash log:
Crash log.PNG
(The marked out is my name)

I wasn't sure which one to open so I just took this whole screenshot. The crashes have been happening today and the day before yesterday. It could be the case that the crashlog that you need to figure out the crash isn't here because my boyfriend hosts the server, though I use my real name for the ign.

I wasn't sure what you meant by "the folder above it," sorry..

Thank you so much for helping me! I really appreciate it! ^^

mouse

Farmer
It doesn't look like it made one in the last few days, but you might ask your boyfriend to check as well! Just to clarify, it's crashing for both of you?

(If he does have a more recent one, you'll want to upload the .txt file here. You can just drag it directly from the folder and the forum will eat it for you. It might be useful to have your most recent one anyway, since it seems weird that there would be so many.)

6022x1023rd

Newcomer
Bruh bruh stardew crash loggg.png

It's crashing for the both of us. This is the .txt file he opened and sent me and says the correct date (4/20/21).