PC [HELP] Egg festival crash

dimazavrRex

Newcomer
We playing with my friend over the internet, and all was good until day before egg festival. Now game is crashes before saving on this day. I tried to sleep over this day so it worked and i go to festival, but then when i won it and went to sleep, game crashed again. How to fix it? I can give some more info, but what you need? I hope you understand me, i'm not good at, english but i love your game)

Chililover

Planter
We playing with my friend over the internet, and all was good until day before egg festival. Now game is crashes before saving on this day. I tried to sleep over this day so it worked and i go to festival, but then when i won it and went to sleep, game crashed again. How to fix it? I can give some more info, but what you need? I hope you understand me, i'm not good at, english but i love your game)
Did you enter on a horse, I would try walking in if so.
I don't know if pc has the option. But in the menu there might be a save progress button. I would save before and after the festival. And before you go to bed.
Here's a multiplayer troubleshoot guide
The troubleshooting guide might not do much towards your problem but it might possibly fix it!