Windows [HELP] Co-op problem. This character belongs to anoter player.

tsuna

Greenhorn
Hi! My friend has a farm were he plays with another friend. I recently got SV so he invited me to his farm.

When i type the code and press "ok" it shows me his other friend's character and when i try clicking it, it says "this character belongs to anoter player". It doesn't give me the option of creating a new character either.
(We all play in windows)
1641256724639.png

What can i do? It's not the first time this happens, and he invited me to a whole new farm and worked so i'm not really sure what the issue is.

Last edited:

Tom

Farmer
It probably means that your friend has only one farmhand cabin and that it belongs to another player or that they have no cabins built. Make sure that your friend chooses enough cabins when they start a Host farm or that they go to Robin's shop and build a cheap and instantaneous cabin on their farm for you to live in if they want to add you on an existing farm.

Last edited:

tsuna

Greenhorn
It probably means that your friend has only one farmhand cabin and that it belongs to another player or that they have no cabins built. Make sure that your friend chooses enough cabins when they start a Host farm or that they go to Robin's shop and build a cheap and instantaneous cabin on their farm for you to live in if they want to add you on an existing farm.
I asked him and apparently there were 3 cabins, still, thank you so much for your help!