Issue Help! Can't progress beyond 21 Fall Year 1

WhitneyFox

Planter
It looks like your Alternative Textures mod or Season Affixes is causing the problem. Try removing those mods and see if the day saves.

WhitneyFox

Planter
The only other mod the error is calling out is the ProducerFramework mod. Maybe try removing all your machines before going to sleep to see if that helps. Otherwise I don't see anything helpful in the error message, but maybe someone else will have an answer.

Svelting

Greenhorn
That's a lot of machines to remove oof. Thanks for trying to help, I'll give that a go later and see if anyone else has any ideas <3

Svelting

Greenhorn
The only other mod the error is calling out is the ProducerFramework mod. Maybe try removing all your machines before going to sleep to see if that helps. Otherwise I don't see anything helpful in the error message, but maybe someone else will have an answer.

I have no idea how or why but that worked, I think my owl statue may have been in the way of the spouse patio

WhitneyFox

Planter
hah, glad it worked. All the little quirks of coding, who knows when a comma, bracket, or tile position will completely blow up the code.