Android [HELP] Can't Load Saved File

Lynrah

Greenhorn
My original issue was that the saved file is just a black screen and I can hear the fireplace. I tried to clear the cache and restart my phone but it's the same issue. I tweaked but accidentally deleted two files - I think they were SVBAK and SVEMERG or something... So now when I try to open the file and the question to load from last saved file, instead of loading, it takes me back to the menu screen. I did try to start a new game and it's working fine. I also tried to transfer the files to my PC Stardew and it worked there.
However, I prefer playing on mobile bc I don't use the PC much anymore. What options do I still have in order to keep my saved file working on android?

btw I don't use mods and my phone is a Redmi Note 4.

Greengrass

Farmhand
Have you tried creating a new save, then choose Exit to Title, then load your save? It works for me everytime.

NISYRITHEGAZER

Newcomer
My original issue was that the saved file is just a black screen and I can hear the fireplace. I tried to clear the cache and restart my phone but it's the same issue. I tweaked but accidentally deleted two files - I think they were SVBAK and SVEMERG or something... So now when I try to open the file and the question to load from last saved file, instead of loading, it takes me back to the menu screen. I did try to start a new game and it's working fine. I also tried to transfer the files to my PC Stardew and it worked there.
However, I prefer playing on mobile bc I don't use the PC much anymore. What options do I still have in order to keep my saved file working on android?

btw I don't use mods and my phone is a Redmi Note 4.
This happens to me bc i was transferring from ipad to computer then to android. Turns out the folder name doesn't match the file name. eg : I put Jenny_346486791 2 in the folder name instead of Jenny_346486791. Jenny_346486791 is the actual file and folder name. It has to match.