Switch [HELP] "A Complete Collection" achievement not registering

Maven_Blight

Greenhorn
I recently donated the final item I needed for the museum. However, when I donated it, I didn't get the Stardrop, nor did the achievement register. Is anyone else experiencing this bug?

Lew Zealand

Helper
I just experienced this today on PC. I'd found everything (my Collections tab for Minerals and Artifacts was all filled out), but I hadn't donated everything to the Museum yet. Turns out I still needed to donate Prismatic Shard (of course) and Aquamarine (??? OK...). Count up everything in the Museum twice and make sure there are 95 things in there. I had 93.

Ereo

Helper
To make it easier, count empty spaces. There should be 7.

For all the people out there who are to lazy to count to 95 :)

Maven_Blight

Greenhorn
I just experienced this today on PC. I'd found everything (my Collections tab for Minerals and Artifacts was all filled out), but I hadn't donated everything to the Museum yet. Turns out I still needed to donate Prismatic Shard (of course) and Aquamarine (??? OK...). Count up everything in the Museum twice and make sure there are 95 things in there. I had 93.
That's where the problem arises. I checked and double checked, and I've donated everything.

Hill Myna

Farmer
Hello @Maven_Blight! Welcome to the Forums!

Since you're not on PC (and so don't have access to the functionality of the tool @Pangaearocks is mentioning), screenshots would be great! You can also compare with this image from the wiki:
909px-Stardew_Museum_Organized.png

Slayn0rz

Newcomer
Hi I am on the switch and experiencing this error as well. Hoping for some guidance on how to fix this:

As you can see I have completed each of the collections and the museum but I don't have the achievement star for the museum.

Hello, (sorry for my poor english, It's not my language)
I had the same problem, in my case all items were marked as delivered, the same as you. But for some reason the Prehistoric Skull was not in the museum, I went to look for it, I delivered it and the achievement was completed.

In your case i think that the item is missing is Baryte

I hope I can help you

Attachments