PC [HELP] 1.5 multiplayer bug, causes crash consistently

There is a cutscene on the island that consistently causes us to crash. The 2nd cutscene on the island where Leo is introducing himself. It gets about 4 or 5 dialogues in then crashes. I made a single player farm and it works fine in single player. Something about the scene in multiplayer causes a crash though. My friend played the same scene with his mom and it crashed in the same way. It could be that the scene is happening at night. The first time it happened it teleported both friends into the cutscene even though they weren't on the island. With my friend and his mom though they were both on the island. Idk

mouse

Farmer
Can you check for a crash log and upload it here? On Windows it would be in %appdata%\StardewValley\ErrorLogs (the folder above it is the same one your saves are in), on Mac ~/.config/StardewValley/ErrorLogs and on Linux ~/.local/share/StardewValley/ErrorLogs.

agikl97

Newcomer
Hi! Me and my friend in multiplayer also experienced a crash on this cutscene. But I haven't tried this on single player yet. I just checked online whether it also crashes for other players and found this thread. We both don't use mods. Here's my error log.. Hope this also helps!

Attachments