Coding Help Hello there! Planning on creating my very own mod

fannthewanderer

Greenhorn
Hello everyone! I am seeking assistance to create my very own mod (if someone out there is willing to help) context : so me and my girlfriend love playing stardew valley together. we made a lot of save files, tried a lot if things in game (though we play together on console so no modding) but as for me I sometime play alone on steam with some mods installed and this upcoming patch I will buy the game for her as a surprise. the reason I am asking help for creating my own mod is also for another surprise. See we lost our first baby last year February (we had an ectopic pregnancy) and as part of a surprise I am hoping to create a modded npc that would be our daughter or son in the game the idea I have in mind right now is an interactive npc with dialogues and such and for the possibility of it being made. please reply to this thread.

``Goodspeed

azurl

Greenhorn
Hi there,

I'm new to modding as well. I am a .net developer. I am still learning by poking around in the source code of Stardew Valley, I don't know any specifics for creating an npc but if you need help with any backend related stuff I might be able to assist you.

I'm very sorry to hear about your loss. I have been through similiar with my husband. I wish you all the best with your mod and hope that it brings comfort to you and your girlfriend.

fannthewanderer

Greenhorn
Hi there,

I'm new to modding as well. I am a .net developer. I am still learning by poking around in the source code of Stardew Valley, I don't know any specifics for creating an npc but if you need help with any backend related stuff I might be able to assist you.
Thanks man will contact you currently at work