Please Read Hello and Welcome!

owenoury

Greenhorn
Nothing planned really, but I expect some to pop up as people get their orders. A company called Quartermaster Logistics is helping us with fulfillment and they are just fantastic. So people should see orders as quickly as they are able to ship them.
Hello, I am wondering what Shopify is and how should I operate in order to contact you through is. Thanks!

Greetings from Ukraine.

I am the owner of a new publishing agency from Ukraine, and I would like to offer you cooperation on favorable terms for you. If you are interested in the production of your board game in Ukraine and distribution throughout the CIS, I would like to chat with you.

PorkChop

Planter
Hello everyone! So @Colito, I was reading the rulebook online and found a typo on page 13. It misspelled eaten to eatten. Just wanted to give you a heads up.

PorkChop

Planter
There should also be expansions to have children.
You get an extra turn or something, or a heart for every action you do.

ConraDargo

Tiller
so how exactly is it possible to play a videogame in cardboard style
I mean this isn't exactly the first time that a video game was adapted into a board game! 😋 It happens all the time, my favorite one being World of Warcraft (I think)! Tho they also did a really good job on Gears of War.

Can't wait for the Monster Hunter game that will be appearing on Kickstarter in April! 🥳🤩

How about also release virtual version of this board game for PC and others platforms ? Like did with Monopoly ? I think it'll be very good , plus allows play via net with other players around the world .