Please Read Hello and Welcome!

Colito

Board Game Designer
Staff member
Hi!

My name’s Cole and I'm a designer of board games and card games. I had the honor of collaborating with ConcernedApe over the last few years to create Stardew Valley: The Board Game. We had a ton of fun designing it and we hope you enjoy playing it.

This forum is for asking any questions about the board game. I’ll do my best to answer them, and I welcome anyone else who has read through the rules to contribute to clarifications as well. Thanks!

For more info on the game, click here.

PXL_20210205_193011603.PORTRAIT.jpg

Hello,

I'm interested to buy the game, but I'm in France.

I want to forward package, but I need to know the weight to get forwarding price.

Could you give me the information please ?

Cleefuzz

Greenhorn
Wow! My heart skipped a beat reading this and I got so excited and wanted to order it immediately! The game looks absolutely stunning! Imagine my disappointment when I saw it was only shipping to the US. Please please please, try to figure out a shipment option for us in Europe as well!!

Arshen

Greenhorn
Will this be available at wholesale or at distribution? Would love to have this on the shelves in my game store (already bought myself a copy) !

jayneivana

Greenhorn
Literally clicked buy as soon as I saw what is was. So stoked. And more stoked after reading through it properly as it looks well designed. Can't wait!

MamaV

Greenhorn
The little Junimo on the first page fo the rulebook says to look on this site for videos (plural) on game play, but I don't see them. Can you provide a link?

Edited to add....THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS WONDERFUL PRODUCT! =)

Colito

Board Game Designer
Staff member
Will this be available at wholesale or at distribution? Would love to have this on the shelves in my game store (already bought myself a copy) !
Please send me some details through the Shopify sites contact page, and I'll get back to you on this.

Colito

Board Game Designer
Staff member
The little Junimo on the first page fo the rulebook says to look on this site for videos (plural) on game play, but I don't see them. Can you provide a link?

Edited to add....THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS WONDERFUL PRODUCT! =)
Hey there! I need to make an edit to the "Set Up" video and then it'll be posted. The "How to Play" video is next, so I think that will be posted (here on the forum and elsewhere) in hopefully a few days.

Colito

Board Game Designer
Staff member
Wow! My heart skipped a beat reading this and I got so excited and wanted to order it immediately! The game looks absolutely stunning! Imagine my disappointment when I saw it was only shipping to the US. Please please please, try to figure out a shipment option for us in Europe as well!!
We don't currently ship outside the U.S., but it's something we'd like to do in the future if possible. We'll keep people posted as we make progress towards that.

Colito

Board Game Designer
Staff member
Are there any reviews or playthrough videos coming from board game reviewers or other outlets?
Nothing planned really, but I expect some to pop up as people get their orders. A company called Quartermaster Logistics is helping us with fulfillment and they are just fantastic. So people should see orders as quickly as they are able to ship them.

RogueNPC

Greenhorn
Hello. Excited about the new game. My GF put me onto it, I had no idea. I have your other game Web of Spies from back on Kickstarter. I still quite enjoy it.

We were wondering though, if you knew the cards sizes for sleeving? We would like to have the sleeves ready to go right away to protect the game we're so excited for. Thanks for all the work. Looking forward to it.

singjunebug

Newcomer
This looks amazing! I really want to buy it when I have a little money saved up. Will this be limited edition or will you have it available for an extended period of time?

gnysek

Farmhand
I want to forward package, but I need to know the weight to get forwarding price.
I would be glad if you share more info about service you gonna use. I found some, but most of them says it's about 70-80$ to ship (international shipping is a robbery, I can send package like this in my country for just 3$ under 24h... having shipping more expensive than game doesn't sound good). Maybe I just found wrong websites for now.