Having a little trouble with modding!

Hello! I am having a little trouble with my game and the modding. I am currently (in game) on the day of the Stardew Valley Fair, and every time that I try to go to the event, it tells me that "babypig.xmb cannot be found", and I cannot even move or correct anything in the game after it tells me that. The only thing that I can do in game is just to start the day over. I have no idea where I am supposed to go from here, and I have done many google searches to no avail. The only thing that I can offer is a certain log that I feel like someone with more experience than I do can understand.

Here is the log: https://smapi.io/log/3ab2422179c74dab8cfb4fe95eda842a

I hope that someone answers this as I am not sure on how to crack this, and I fear that I may lose all of my progress if I try to fix this myself. Thank you. :)

Quirinea

Farmer
Do you have a file named:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Stardew Valley\Content\Animals\BabyPig.xnb?
Exactly there.

SVE cannot find it for some reason. Named differently, missing, in wrong location. Looks odd as that is just were it is in the base game.

Do you have a file named:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Stardew Valley\Content\Animals\BabyPig.xnb?
Exactly there.

SVE cannot find it for some reason. Named differently, missing, in wrong location. Looks odd as that is just were it is in the base game.
I do have this file, but when I try to add it back to the animals folder, then it says it cannot read it. I don't know what happened. I will try to add it again though.

Quirinea

Farmer
More guesses: The file has somehow been corrupted (if nothing else helps e.g. someone here could give you a new file) or its permissions are wrong. Hmmm. I don't remember how you see or fix file permissions in Windows but I'd try selecting the file with right mouse button (opposed to left).

One way to test (first copy the pig file somewhere for backup). Take some other similar animal file and make it a copy named BabyPig.xnb If the game starts but you have ridiculous baby pigs problem is indeed the file.