RagdollRaine
Greenhorn
I've been having problems all day, it started after adding new mods to my game and updating existing ones. Suddenly 'randomly' throughout my day id crash. eventually i deduced whenever i pulled my fishing rod out near water it would crash. So i removed my fishing overlay mod and then pulling out my fishing rod no longer crashed my game hurrah!! its fixed! so i start my day and go to the desert festival and try and catch a scorpion carp.... cast rod.... bite.. click.... FREEZE. it now crashes every time i hook a fish! (see video attached). Now, i could continue to play the game as a no fishing run and just deal with that... but I'd really like to fix this if possible.
I was playing FINE earlier today (although now that I'm thinking about it, i dont think i did any fishing!) but then i updated some mods and BOOM it starts crashing.
Smapi log: https://smapi.io/log/062f6d98a62242db8615d9c906ed4d3a
I was playing FINE earlier today (although now that I'm thinking about it, i dont think i did any fishing!) but then i updated some mods and BOOM it starts crashing.
Smapi log: https://smapi.io/log/062f6d98a62242db8615d9c906ed4d3a