Greetings

Ellajoy

Rancher
I finally decided to put a post here to tell people about me.
I started playing SV at 8 and still love it!
I am a Christian and not ashamed about it!
I am a VERY weird person.
I enjoy memorizing the bible, reading just about anything, dancing on the road, learning just about anything, running, lock picking, and a lot of other things.
Ask me nearly any question and I will try and answer it.
I am home schooled and love it!

Hello, this is a nice way to get to know you I guess in a more official manner, since you have been here a while. I still think it is nice to get to greet you in a more individualized manner.
As far as being weird... People seem to dramatize that they are weird and how normal people are weird, but what if everyone has their own weird quirks and really no one is actually normal. This really just depends on what you perceive to be weird and what you perceive as normal. On that note I believe that I am normal for me 😋.

Ellajoy

Rancher
By the way, I had a post idea and wanted to hear everyone's opinion on it.
I think it might be a nice idea to post a thread where you can post something you are struggling with and people can support and give quotes for people.

LRangerR

Local Legend
Hello, this is a nice way to get to know you I guess in a more official manner, since you have been here a while. I still think it is nice to get to greet you in a more individualized manner.
As far as being weird... People seem to dramatize that they are weird and how normal people are weird, but what if everyone has their own weird quirks and really no one is actually normal. This really just depends on what you perceive to be weird and what you perceive as normal. On that note I believe that I am normal for me 😋.
True, but there's also a difference between dramatizing, and simply being.

Hey, nice to meet you, man!
I finally decided to put a post here to tell people about me.
I started playing SV at 8 and still love it!
I am a Christian and not ashamed about it!
I am a VERY weird person.
I enjoy memorizing the bible, reading just about anything, dancing on the road, learning just about anything, running, lock picking, and a lot of other things.
Ask me nearly any question and I will try and answer it.
I am home schooled and love it!
I think weird people don't really exist. They're just so different than most people, and there's nothing wrong with that.