Switch Golden Walnut

missfrizz

Newcomer
Hi!
I am on year three and still cannot get one of the walnuts. The only hint I get is “hidden in the pages of the journal” however, I have gone to each journal place multiple times as well as checking the wiki/YouTube etc. I can’t get the resort without this one. Help!

Ereo

Helper
How many golden walnuts did you find? If you need it to get the resort you're missing quite a few. If you don't have the resort yet, the hint might relate to a puzzle that you unlock with the area behind the resort (mermaid song ).
Do you get the same hint every day?

missfrizz

Newcomer
How many golden walnuts did you find? If you need it to get the resort you're missing quite a few. If you don't have the resort yet, the hint might relate to a puzzle that you unlock with the area behind the resort (mermaid song ).
Do you get the same hint every day?
I have played the game before so I was keeping the resort for last so people wouldn’t be gone randomly haha

unfortunately I think you’re right that it is the mermaid.
however I did realize that I haven’t done the bird shrine yet so I’ll be able to get in soon.
Thanks so much!

Ereo

Helper
I have played the game before so I was keeping the resort for last so people wouldn’t be gone randomly haha

unfortunately I think you’re right that it is the mermaid.
however I did realize that I haven’t done the bird shrine yet so I’ll be able to get in soon.
Thanks so much!
Once you finish building all things, you'll have 14 walnuts left over. There are 11 hidden behind the resort I think, so keeping it for last makes it harder.
Did you know you can close the resort so people stay in the valley? Just interact with the paper near the changing rooms.

missfrizz

Newcomer
Once you finish building all things, you'll have 14 walnuts left over. There are 11 hidden behind the resort I think, so keeping it for last makes it harder.
Did you know you can close the resort so people stay in the valley? Just interact with the paper near the changing rooms.
NO????? That is amazing. :grin: