Windows Game expects me to translate ALL files in Content/Data/weapons.xnb

Santosh

Newcomer
So, I was able to create a custom translation Content Pack and renamed a sword. It worked, but EVERY other sword in the weapons.xnb showed "3" "6" "8" numbers, instead of their titles.

Apparently, the game expects me to translate ALL the sword titles in Content/Data/weapons.xnb. There are like 65 swords there. What? I want to translate what I want. NOT ALL the swords. This is NOT suppose to happen. The game has to use default EN (English) titles if I didn't provide complete translations in the content pack.

Once again, it wants me to change every single sword in the weapons.xnb, which I don't want to. I've worked with translating Terraria and it was flawless. If I have to change everything in the game to different names just because I wanted to change a couple of names, then that will be impossible.

I have to do this to every sword, change it's name from Golden Scythe to something else, because the game is forcing me:

{

"Action": "EditData",

"Target": "Data/weapons",

"Entries": {

"53": "Golden Scythe/It's more powerful than a normal scythe./13/13/1/0/0/0/0/-1/-1/2/.02/4/Fiery Scythe",

}

},

The translation is just English because I wanted to rename some swords to my liking. Didn't expect the game to behave like this.