Game crashes because of a special order

Apocalypse

Newcomer
Hey,

I'm currently on day 7 of summer of year 3 and my game crashes every time I try to go to sleep/save. Form the smapi log it seems to try to generate a special order and fails? I tried to upload the smapi file but it says it is too large unfortunately, so I'll just post the error message here:

NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at StardewValley.SpecialOrder.Parse(String data) in stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\SpecialOrder.cs:line 893
at StardewValley.SpecialOrder.GetSpecialOrder(String key, Nullable`1 generation_seed) in stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\SpecialOrder.cs:line 819
at StardewValley.SpecialOrder.UpdateAvailableSpecialOrders(Boolean force_refresh) in stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\SpecialOrder.cs:line 657
at StardewValley.Game1._newDayAfterFade()+MoveNext() in stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Game1.cs:line 9413
at StardewValley.Game1.<>c.<newDayAfterFade>b__716_2() in stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Game1.cs:line 8714
at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.InnerInvoke()
at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.<>c.<.cctor>b__277_0(Object obj)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
--- End of stack trace from previous location ---
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.ExecuteWithThreadLocal(Task& currentTaskSlot, Thread threadPoolThread)
[01:34:48 ERROR game] An error occurred in the base update loop: System.Exception: Error on new day:
---------------
Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

This repeats endlessly. To clarify I have Ridgeside and SVE installed and other smaller mods. I'm not very experienced with modding, so does anybody have an idea what I could do? :(
I would really like to continue to play this save.

Any help would be very much appreciated.